Committee on Sabbatical Leaves (CSL)
- Dean's Office Liaison: Ben Eggleston, Associate Dean for Administrative Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Support: Amanda Burghart, Executive Assistant for Administrative Affairs, email@example.com
According to the Bylaws of the College Assembly » (Article VII.B.4), the Committee on Sabbatical Leave (CSL) shall:
- Consider all recommendations for the award of sabbatical leaves to members of the College faculty. The recommendations along with those of the dean shall be reported to the University Committee on Sabbatical Leaves and shall remain otherwise confidential.
- Address itself to matters of policy pertaining to the sabbatical leave system and to leaves without pay, and report its recommendations to the dean.
Membership (last updated July 14, 2020)
(Spring of …)
|Claudia Dozier||Applied Behavioral Science||Social & Behavioral Sciences||2023|
|Meg Jamieson||Film & Media Studies||School of the Arts||2022|
|K.C. Kong||Physics & Astronomy||Natural Sciences & Mathematics||2023|
|Craig Marshall||Geology||Natural Sciences & Mathematics||2022|
|Ben Merriman||School of Public Affairs & Administration||Social & Behavioral Sciences||2022|
|Andreas Möller||Geology||Natural Sciences & Mathematics||2021|
|Ivana Radovanovic||Anthropology||Social & Behavioral Sciences||2022|
|Tsvetan Tsvetanov*||Economics||International & Interdisciplinary Studies||2021|
|Molly Zahn||Religious Studies||Humanities||2023|
* This committee member is representing a division other than that of his home department.