Committee on the Evaluation of Chairpersons and Directors (CECD)
- Dean's Office Liaison: Ben Eggleston, Associate Dean for Administrative Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Support: Amanda Burghart, Executive Assistant for Administrative Affairs, email@example.com
According to the Bylaws of the College Assembly » (Article VII.B.5), the Committee on the Evaluation of Chairpersons and Directors (CECD) shall:
- Review and evaluate the performance of department chairpersons and academic program directors who wish to be reappointed.
- Advise the dean of the results of these reviews and evaluations, and make appropriate recommendations.
Membership (last updated July 5, 2019)
(Spring of …)
|Clarisse Barbier||French, Francophone, and Italian Studies||graduate representative||2020|
|Nyla Branscombe||Psychology||Social & Behavioral Sciences||2020|
|Beth Innocenti||Communication Studies||Social & Behavioral Sciences||2020|
|Mechele Leon||Theatre & Dance||School of the Arts||2021|
|Stuart Macdonald||Molecular Biosciences||Natural Sciences & Mathematics||2021|
|Christophe Royon||Physics & Astronomy||Natural Sciences & Mathematics||2020|
|Linda Stone-Ferrier||Art History||Humanities||2020|
|Nick Syrett||Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies||International & Interdisciplinary Studies||2020|
* It is anticipated that, during the 2019–20 academic year, CECD membership will not include an undergraduate student.